- Audiobooks are listed with e-books. Look for the headphones icon or filter your search to include audiobooks.
- Check out items or place holds.
- Audiobooks can be downloaded to the app, or streamed to a a desktop computer.
Register and Create Your Account (you will need your library card)
Login to OneClickDigital
Apps for Mobile Devices
- Create an Account (use a computer or your device's web browser)
- Download the app for your device:
Once you have downloaded the app, connect it to your account:
- Select: USA, Minnesota, and then type: St Paul Public Library
- Log in with your OneClickDigital username and password.
- (To add additional profiles, Tap Settings, then Profiles, then Add Profile)
Topics covered in this 45 minute program will include:
- A complete demo tour of the service
- How to create an account
- Easy ways to search for content
- How to download and transfer audiobooks and eBooks to your device
- Managing your eContent checkouts
- Up to 10 audiobooks can be checked out at a time.
- Up to 10 titles can be requested at a time.
- Online Help - tutorials, videos, and Frequently Asked Questions
- Telephone Support: 1-877-77-AUDIO / 1-877-772-8346
- Email Support: email@example.com
EBSCO Downloadable E-Audiobooks
Books on CD
Search the collection:
See what's new and upcoming:
Playaway: Ready-to-Go Audio
The Playaway is a self-playing digital audiobook that comes pre-loaded on a small storage device. Every Playaway has a universal headphone jack which works with almost any type of headphone, speaker, or car adaptor.
Batteries and headphones are not included when you check out a Playaway. You will need to provide your own AAA battery and headphones.
Find Playaway Titles
One Click Digital