Public internet computers are available at all library locations. Computer users agree to abide by the Library's Computer and Internet Use Policy .
- The maximum time per person per day is 2 hours.
- Use your library card to sign on to the computers.
- If you don't have a library card, please see library staff about getting a card or using a guest pass.
- Public Internet computers have Internet Explorer and Microsoft Office. Microsoft Office includes:
- Additional guidelines for using public internet computers. 
Libraries also have computers available for catalog/online database access, word-processing only, and for children. Use of these computers may be time-limited when others are waiting.
Adaptive technology  for people with disabilities is available at the Rondo and George Latimer Central Libraries.
- 15 cents/page (black and white)
- 75 cents/page (color)
- Wireless printing  is available if you would like to print from your own computer or mobile device.
Wireless Internet (WiFi)  access is available at all libraries.